How to Send Copyright Claim on YouTube Videos in 2022

How to Send Copyright Claim on YouTube Videos in 2022

Hello everyone I Abhishek. Welcome you all on seo-stuck website. So in this post we are going to talk about that if somebody has copied your content. Or if somebody has copied your entire video. Or uploaded on their channel.

Or they have copied a particular chunk on your video. Then how you can find out and how you can request the removal of that video. We are going to talk about all of these things in one single post. So do read this post till the end.

And we are also going to talk about. That how you can prevent those people to re-upload your copied video. Okay so let's get started. So first of all you have to go on the. YouTube studio this is a YouTube studio. 

Send Copyright Claim on YouTube Videos

And in the YouTube studio in the left section. You have to go on the copyright. Okay as you'll scroll down. You'll see this option like copyright. And you have to click on the copyright. And you can see there are some matches.

YouTube will automatically show you. That if anybody has tried to copied your entire video. Or a chunk from your video. Then this is the matching video this channel is come has. Copied my one video.

And this video is 100 matched.  With the one my previous video uploaded. So in that case I can request to remove this video. Because this video has already uploaded on my video. And I own this video then.

I can just see that which video this person has a copied. And as you can see that this person has copied entire of my video. And post exactly same video on their channel. With the same name okay so this is other thing.

That we don't want okay so we can just request. YouTube or that person to remove this video. Okay so there are few things that. You can do there are some details. And from this frames either you can move to archive.

Or you can request the video removal. You can request the YouTube. That to remove this video and the first thing. I think that you should do that. You should as you will contact the channel. Then the YouTube will send a message.

To that person and it will ask to remove that video. Or to verify their video or to remove that particular chunk. So you have to put your email address. And this message will be sent to the owner of this channel.

Request to Remove Video

That you have copied this video. And you have to remove it. Okay this is the first thing you can do. If you don't want to contact the channel. Then this is the thing that you can do from this option. You can request the video removal.

So we will click on that section. And here are some details that you have to fill first of all the first section. That you have to fill that which videos. Or which particular video you want to remove. So you have to click on the add video.

Now you have to select that what type of your video has been copied. So you have to select that which video. So for example a particular song. Could have been copied or the software. Or the artwork but.

Our video has been copied. So I am typing the video and the sub category. Would be from my YouTube channel. Or you can place the request from your other YouTube channel. So I’m doing the first thing that is from my YouTube channel.

Then you have to paste here the video URL. Of your video that has been copied. Okay so I’m going to just search for that particular video. And I’m going to find out that video. Let’s just start it first of all I’ll open my channel.

Remove copyright Clam Video

So I’m on my studio and from content. I’m I have opened this in another tab and. I have to search this video which. I have posted and it has been copied okay so. I’m going to search here okay. So this is the video that has been copied.

By that person okay. I’m going to copy the URL of this video okay.  I’m going to copy it and I’m going to go back and paste the URL here. So here is the URL of my video which I have posted. And it has been copied by someone else. 

Now you I have to click on the location. Of inference content the content which has been copied. We have to select the location okay. So either I can select the entire video or particular time stamp. So I can see that there it has been shown. 

That the hundred percent of my video has been copied. So I have to select the entire video. And now you have to copy the link of that particular video. Which a person tried to copy okay. So I can just click on that video.

And I have to copy the URL of that video. Okay so that this is the video which has been copied. And placed to another channel. So I’m going to just copy the URL of this particular video. And I’m going to post it here okay.

So you have to copy two times one is the URL. Of your own video. And the URL of the person who has copied this video. So you have to copy that URL also. Now this again the location so I can say the entire video has been copied. 

Okay and we have to click on the add to list. Okay so this is the thing that this has appeared. Here that this is the copy of my video which has been influenced.

Conclusion

So I hope this post was useful for you. If you learned anything from this post so comment me down. You have any questions or queries you can just comment down under this post thank you so much. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post