Get first Google ranking use this method on your website

Get first Google ranking use this method on your website

What is up guys seo-stuck here. Today we are going to show.  How i get google ranking in just 24 hours the number one position in Google.  For a client of mine and I’ll show you how you can do this  for yourself.  Whether it is for clients or for lead gen.

And have yourself a number one page google ranking in just 24 hours. Now it uses a few different tools.  I'm going to share what they are. I’m going to share how.  I use them and how I leverage them  to pull this off.

Because this is obviously very cool to be able to do this in just  24 hours. So if you're excited for that stick with me. I'm going to show you the results first here on the computer and. We'll break it all down.

I wanted to break down these results first and then dive into a. Little bit of how I’ve  how I did it in the tools that.

I used to do it so pretty awesome results actually. And i’m quite surprised by them myself because usually. To see these kinds of google rankings that. I'm seeing take a little bit longer than what I’m  going to share with you.

And even though these aren't like super competitive keywords. It's still very impressive to be able to rank for them so quickly. And the client is actually getting traffic from them they told me. That they are actually getting about 10 hits a day.

From the work that we've been doing and. It's only been a little bit of time now. Which is pretty awesome so. I want to share this with you.

Use Long Tail keywords to get Google ranking

But right here you can see this one. It says  rank one rank one and it's actually the same keyword.  One variation is tracking the desktop. The other variation is tracking the mobile version. Of it  essentially this Google ranking.

The method i'm  going to share with you  we got within 24 hours. Which is insane  and then there's this one down here. Is ranked number four looks like it  jumped up to rank. Three this is basically the same  page but a different keyword.  

One of  them is more of longer tail. And the other one is like not long tail. It's like the main keyword  and this one the one that's ranked  number four. Is actually a really solid keyword. So you can see it's kind of doing the  google.

Dance right now jumping from four  to three. I imagine it will probably bounce up. And go even higher maybe. We'll  get  a first page google ranking. Like a number one  google ranking. I mean on that one as well.

But still very impressive given.  It's only been 24 hours so  I want to share with you the results  first. And then i want to share how we got these google rankings. And it was  entirely on page optimization.  And what we are doing is we're using a  combination of two tools. That i'm going  to share with you in this post.

Do keyword Research

So before i jump in and show you how to  actually rank something for this. I want to show  you how i go about picking out the keyword for it. And i'll just make it pretty quick. Because i've got more  in-depth post on keyword research.

On the website here so we don't need to go in depth on it. But i'll just kind of show you the basics so obviously. This is for a local marketing client.  I've got the surfer chrome extension. Installed which is going to show you the  search volume.

You'll notice in this scenario. I just  did an example driveway sealed coding. And then anything is my target city. And you'll notice that it says it's zero  search volume. Which is to be expected  because small town.

Now i know that there are a lot of residential addresses. There a lot of  people that live in Delhi. So i know that there's not gonna be zero. People searching for for seal coding. It's just not just not possible so there's kind of a couple.

Different ways that I would combat this to actually find.

Local keyword research to get Google ranking

What is the better keyword so with. Keyword research when it comes to local. Imean especially when it comes to local. But really anything the main thing. We're  looking for is patterns we want to know what keyword is better than another. 

right like do we want to go for  driveway sealcoating. Or do we want to go  for you know like. I don't know see asphalt  sealcoating. That might be another one so. I really want to find out what is  better and.

Then i can always append my city on after. It now the two ways you  can go about doing that  is you can just search for a larger city. Nearby  and use that data to make your decision the other way you could do. Is you could  just take the city off entirely.

In simple way the local seo is nothing but. Give the ranking of your website in particular city, state or country.  This is called local see and it help vary much higher chance in Google ranking.

Because when we doing local see it targets a particular place. That’s way the search competition is very low. And it helps me our website to get better Google ranking.

This is part of keyword research. And we all know what is an important of keyword research. To get website on Google ranking.  That’s why i have given this part also in this post.

Conclusion

And i have also published a separate post on keywordresearch. If you want to learn more about keyword research so read the post. So guys in this post. I have given how you get ranking on google. In very simple way.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post